When I was a baby, I used to suck on my middle fingers. Colin is a thumb sucker, but when he can't figure that out, his fingers are in his mouth. The picture of him below is not very flattering, as he looks way more chunky than he actually is, but unfortunately I don't usually have the camera when he sucks his fingers. So funny that he does the same thing I used to.
Mommy, 4 months
Colin, 4 months

Holy chunky baby!
ReplyDeleteNo kidding, Bryan. I believe C's starting to resemble Chris Farley. "Lay off me, I'm starving!"
ReplyDeleteHaha that quote perfectly embodies that picture
ReplyDeleteLove that kid!
ReplyDeleteSo sweet and precious! Love you guys!!
ReplyDeleteHe's a cutie and I want to hold him!...if I can pick him up.
ReplyDeleteHe's only 14 pounds (and in the 26th percentile). He just looks like a chunk. He's really not as chubby as he looks in this photo. It's just not a very flattering picture. That's what I get for posting the first picture I took.
ReplyDeleteHe learned that from watching his dad. I've seen Jerry do that!
ReplyDeleteDenver does that, too! And he is LOUD! Also, your Colin is so cute! I love his hair!
ReplyDeleteHe really does look like you when you were around his age.
ReplyDeleteHe is so adorable.
ReplyDelete