Bryson treated me like a queen on Mother's Day, with a little help from Daddy and Grandma Jane. He made me a "Happy Mother's Day" banner and had me open presents while he fed me a breakfast of cold cereal. Bryson gave me a framed picture and a book he made: "Sometimes we fight, sometimes we argue, but sometimes we hug and say I love you." He also had Daddy help him with things that he needed "so Mommy didn't have to do it" and wrapped a nursing cover and a baby wipes clutch purse from Colin. Bryson also let me take a much-needed nap with Colin, and I appreciated that. He planted a flower for me at school and decorated the bag it came in. I guess Bryson doesn't think my life amounted to much (see message on photo below), but I loved his gifts and how he really made an effort to make it a nice Mother's Day for me. You can also enjoy the Mother's Day video we made at the end of this post.
No comments:
Post a Comment