Colin James, 4 Weeks Old
We can hardly believe Colin is a month old already. We love this little guy, and Bryson especially seems to have a good bond with him. Bryson loves being a big brother. Colin is over 8 1/2 pounds now and is 20 inches long. He is thriving, though he seems to have a little tummy trouble. He spits up after just about every meal which causes his sinuses to back up, leaving him a little congested. Poor guy! He's sleeping like a baby . . .which means he's up every three hours to eat, he's awake at night when we want to be asleep, and he wakes up when we put him down. But the loss of sleep is worth it to have this little guy in our family. Here are some pictures of our new addition that we've taken the last few weeks.
These are all wonderful to see but I like the one of all three of your boys/men sleeping.
ReplyDeleteI love him to pieces.
ReplyDeleteSo sweet!
ReplyDeleteSo precious!
ReplyDeleteMelissa!! I think he looks like you in the bottom right corner picture!!! (The second to last one).
ReplyDeleteOh Melissa, I can't wait to see him again and hold him!! He is so sweet!
ReplyDeleteHe sure is a cutie. I still have my cold so I will wait until I am thoroughly over with it before i come over for a visit. Can't believe it's been a month.
ReplyDeleteI've been there with the sleepless nights. I'm sorry he's doing that to you. He looks like Bryson but a little different too.
ReplyDeleteGood looking boy!
ReplyDeleteJennifer, finally someone thinks my child looks like me, and that he's not just a clone of Jarom.
ReplyDeletePrecious.
ReplyDeleteHe's still tiny but is starting to get cute chubby baby cheeks.
ReplyDeleteNothing like a sleeping baby! He is a doll!
ReplyDeleteLove that little guy!
ReplyDeleteMelissa, he is so cute! Totally worth it, huh?
ReplyDeleteHe is ABSOLUTELY worth it.
ReplyDeleteAhhhh, he's growing up already.
ReplyDelete