Monday, March 10, 2014

Anti-Climactic

I know these pictures are getting more and more anti-climactic as I come upon full-term, but I thought I'd keep posting them as long as this baby is staying put.  I'm having irregular contractions, but it seems like Baby Boy is hanging on until the very end.  We'll most likely have to wait to meet Baby Boy until I'm induced this Friday.

10 comments:

  1. What!? This is crazy town!! but so wonderful to have a healthy full term baby! Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so crazy, but I did say this would happen. Just hang in there and soon you will be holding that darling baby boy!! Love you guys!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. When will u be induced? I hope while your mom will be there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Make no mistake though, that baby is still in there because of your sacrifice and devotion on bed rest. You made it so he would be so healthy. And of course Heavenly Father's help.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have a doctor's appointment on Wednesday and then they'll decide, but it looks like Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are still very slender aside from baby bump. But baby is big by now! Remember not long ago the worry of how tiny he would be if he came too early.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What do you mean they'll decide, I thought you were set for this Friday! Well, if not than this baby should come on his own this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mom, I do have an appointment for to be induced this Friday, but they want to see me Wednesday to make sure I'm good to go for Friday. They might have me wait until Monday (my actual due date) to see if I need to progress a little more so they don't have to use Potocin which can be hard on mom and baby during delivery.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Brittney Willis SingerApril 25, 2014 at 10:10 PM

    When it comes to pregnancy anti-climatic is good! We'll let the having the baby part (full term!) be the excitement! I know I'm excited for Guthrie baby #2 to make his big debut.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Makes sense why they might want you to wait. I'm just glad I'll be there when he gets here.

    ReplyDelete