When planning to watch General Conference this weekend, I wondered how Jarom and I were going to get the most out of it. So, I got some ideas from LDS.org, Pinterest, and a couple friends and took a trip to the dollar store in attempts of keeping Bryson busy with activities during all the talks. Each activity had the photo of a prophet or apostle (or another speaker) and he had to do that activity while the person talked. It worked great because I was able to listen to all the talks and Bryson loved all the activities and got some key points out of the talks too.
Just in case you want to know, my ideas came from:
LDS.org (http://www.lds.org/general-conference/children)
Sugardoodle.net (Conference activities and "Conference baggies")
MomsHaveQuestionsToo Blog (http://www.momshavequestionstoo.com/general-conference-activities-egg-carton-beading-do-a-dot-apostle-pages/)
2Kidsandtired (http://2kidsandtiredconference.blogspot.com/2011/09/general-conference-activity-ideas.html)
So fun. You're such a good mom.
ReplyDeleteWhat fun, Bryson. You're lucky that your mom does such fun things for you.
ReplyDelete